WINNER OF THE 39th MINI PRINT INTERNATIONAL OF CADAQUES, 2019
Photo: Arkadiusz Ławrywianiec
Graduated in 2003 from the Silesian Academy of Fine Arts, since then she has been working as an assistant to the studio of Drawing and Painting at the Academy’s Department of Design.
From 2010 a lecturer in Graphic Design Department, she takes part in many post-competition exhibitions in Poland and abroad.
Weronika Siupka has participated in several group and solo exhibitions and has received many awards and distinctions in international graphic competitions. For ten years, she has been making a series of graphics inspired by urban and industrial architecture of Upper Silesia in Poland as well as artifacts related to people and places.
More important prizes
– XII Biennal Internacional de Gravat “Josep De Ribera”, Xàtiva 2015, Spain.
– Grand Prix – Réne Carcan, 2015, Belgium.
– International Prize For Printmaking 2016, Argentina.
– Joga International Miniprint Bienale 2016, Indonesia.
– Mini Print Kazanlak 2016, Bulgaria,
– BIMPE IX – The Federation Gallery, New Leaf Creative Solutions, Granville Island, Vancouver, 2016 Canada.
– Ural Print Triennial, 2016.
– Premio Internacional Rosario, Argentina 2017,
– IV Exposición Internacional de Gráfica Contemporánea, Colombia 2017,
– IX International Biennial of Small Forms, Pleven, Bulgaria 2018.