Rules to participate in the 40th Mini Print International of Cadaqués 2020
Open to all artists, printing techniques and tendencies, TALLER GALERIA FORT and ADOGI announce, as every year, the MINI PRINT INTERNATIONAL OF CADAQUÉS.
- Each artist should submit four prints. It is preferable though not necessary that the works be of different images.
- The image must not be bigger than 10 x 10 cm (3.9 x 3.9 in). The paper must not be bigger than 18 x 18 cm (7.1 x 7.1 in).
- The signed works should be sent by registered air-mail as PRINTED MATTER in a simple packet, without glass, frame or passe-partout, declaring “NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”, before March 15th* to:
Ap. de Correus 9319
- With the Membership Form properly filled in, a “Curriculum Vitae” should accompany the works, including name, date and place of birth of the artist, as well as the corresponding fee.
If you are not a resident in Spain, the fee is 95 USD or 80 EUR.
If you are a resident in Spain, the fee is 40 EUR.
Please make payment by PayPal,
or by Bank Transfer to ADOGI’s account
IBAN: ES63 2100 3447 7625 0001 5635
BIC/SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
(bank: “la Caixa”, address: Rda. General Mitre 227-229, 08023 Barcelona, Spain),
This fee gives the right to receive the catalogue of the corresponding edition
- A Jury will select the works to be exhibited. The names of the accepted artists will be published in our website www.miniprint.org in June.
- The exhibition in Cadaqués will last around 90 days and will be open to the public daily from 18.00 to 21.30 h, from end of June to September 30th continuously.
- Accepted works will also be exhibited in the Galerie L’Etangd’Art in Bages, France, and in other places still undetermined.
- A Jury of professionals in the field of printmaking will select 6 winning prints, all of the same category, which will be reproduced in full color and life-size in the catalogue. The winning artists will send 5 copies of their awarded work to the Taller Galeria Fort. One of these prints will be donated to the National Library of Catalonia and the other prints will remain as property of ADOGI for cultural purposes only.
- Each awarded artist will be invited to have a one-person show of his/her small format prints within the next Mini Print International in our gallery in Cadaqués, during the summer season.
- Once the itinerant exhibitions are over, which takes about one year or so, a catalogue illustrating all the exhibited prints in full color and full information will be sent to each artist, together with the unsold works and a cheque for any work sold.
- There will be a 33% commission for the Gallery on the sale of all work. 50 miniprints will be purchased by ADOGI. If artists are interested in selling, please set reasonable prices.
- ADOGI reserves the right to reproduce and exhibit any work accepted, for promotional or cultural purposes.
- Although all work will be handled with maximum care, ADOGI will assume no responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur. The works that do not adhere exactly to these rules will not be sent back.
- Participation in the exhibition implies the acceptance of the above conditions.
* : This year the deadline has been postponed until April 30.